Welcome Guest!
 Travel Club
get lost  za zen
 Dec 13, 2003 01:26 PST

Invitation for submissions of stories for a unique travel book series.

We invite all authors and individuals to submit stories about their
travels. We are particularly looking for stories about getting lost.
The series we are working on is a travel guide based on peoples
experiences of getting lost and the adventures which follow. Anyone can
submit a story whether you are published author or a just an accidental
traveler. All stories will be considered regardless of writers
experience or expertise. Editors will be on hand to help create a
fantastic end result. If your story is chosen, you will be notified and
arrangements will be made as to pay etc… Stories may be any length but
we may require either the writer or our editors to adjust to fit.
The categories for this project are as follows (please include in the
heading the location where you “Got Lost”)

Getting lost in:

North America

South America

Asia

Southeast Asia

Europe

Australia

Africa

South Africa

Middle East

We would consider adding a new destination if we receive enough
submissions.

If you would like to offer any suggestions or help as we develop this
project into a living entity we welcome your thoughts.

Email @
getlos-@hotmail.com

If you need snail mail info please email directly and I will find the
nearest location to you.

Thank you,
ZAZEN