Welcome Guest!
 Travel Club
$69 Outer Banks Vacation Package  Outer Banks
 Mar 29, 2005 12:46 PST

------=_NextPart_000_00AE_01C53476.83BEC4F0

Greetings from Barrier Island Station Resort in Kitty Hawk, North Carolina! We hope you'll find time to come see us on the beautiful Outer Banks of North Carolina.

We thought you'd like to know about a great Outer Banks Getaway Package we're offering, which includes:

. 3 days & 2 nights paid hotel accommodations at one of our oceanside hotels such as the Ramada Inn, Days Inn, or Holiday Inn Express,

. Breakfast for 2 at Peppercorns Restaurant in Nags Head,

. Plus, a great vacation certificate called the Holiday Pass, which gives you eight additional 3-day 2-night getaways at your choice of 30 destinations. You have 18 months to use the getaways, and there is no tour involved. Each getaway requires a $50 fully refundable deposit to hold your hotel reservations. The deposits are refunded at the end of your getaway.

. Also, if you can check in certain dates, or if you know a friend or family member who would also like to discover the Outer Banks, we can offer you our Executive Dining Card. The card entitles you to 1 free dinner entrée when you buy 1 dinner entrée at participating restaurants. The card can be used 15 times, and will not expire until January 15, 2006.

In return for this great offer, we ask for only 90 minutes of your time to attend a brief presentation of our newest resort in Kitty Hawk. There is no obligation to purchase anything, and we hope you will tell your friends and family about us and give us some good word of mouth advertising!

The cost of our Outer Banks Get-Away is only $69!

This can be placed on any major credit card or debit card. We also ask that you pay the hotel occupancy tax directly to the hotel upon your arrival. Our hotel rooms have two double beds, so we can accommodate up to 4 people at no additional cost.

To learn more about our resort or sign up for this special offer, visit our website at http://www.bistation.com/tel or call us toll free at 1-800-237-5177. When calling, please mention code "TEL".

We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Barrier Island Station Resorts

------=_NextPart_000_00AE_01C53476.83BEC4F0

<HTML><HEAD>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Greetings from Barrier Island Station Resort
in Kitty Hawk, North Carolina!  We hope you'll find time to come see us on
the beautiful Outer Banks of North Carolina.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>We thought you'd like to know about a great Outer
Banks Getaway Package we're offering, which includes:</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>• 3 days & 2 nights paid hotel accommodations
at one of our oceanside hotels such as the Ramada Inn, Days Inn, or Holiday Inn
Express,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>• Breakfast for 2 at Peppercorns Restaurant in Nags
Head,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>• Plus, a great vacation certificate called the
Holiday Pass, which gives you eight additional 3-day 2-night getaways at your
choice of 30 destinations.  You have 18 months to use the getaways, and
there is no tour involved.  Each getaway requires a $50 fully refundable
deposit to hold your hotel reservations.  The deposits are refunded at the
end of your getaway.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>• Also, if you can check in certain dates, or if
you know a friend or family member who would also like to discover the Outer
Banks, we can offer you our Executive Dining Card.  The card entitles you
to 1 free dinner entrée when you buy 1 dinner entrée at participating
restaurants.  The card can be used 15 times, and will not expire until
January 15, 2006.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>In return for this great offer, we ask for only 90
minutes of your time to attend a brief presentation of our newest resort in
Kitty Hawk.  There is no obligation to purchase anything, and we hope you
will tell your friends and family about us and give us some good word of mouth
advertising!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>The cost of our Outer Banks Get-Away is only
$69!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>This can be placed on any major credit card or
debit card.  We also ask that you pay the hotel occupancy tax directly to
the hotel upon your arrival.  Our hotel rooms have two double beds, so we
can accommodate up to 4 people at no additional cost.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>To learn more about our resort or sign up for this
special offer, visit our website at <A
href="http://www.bistation.com/tel">http://www.bistation.com/tel</A> or call us
toll free at 1-800-237-5177. When calling, please mention code
"TEL".<BR> <BR></FONT><FONT face=Arial size=2>We look forward to hearing
from you soon!<BR>Barrier Island Station Resorts</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT> </DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_00AE_01C53476.83BEC4F0--