Welcome Guest!
 Travel Club
Need your help!  Michael Ellenbogen
 Oct 19, 2005 17:51 PDT

Date 10/19/05

To all in the group,

My name is Michael Ellenbogen and I am the Author of a new book. I am
not anyone famous, but need your help in getting the word out of the
bookís release. Please help me by sending this to all of your family and
friends.

The book is entitled ďThe Insiderís Guide to Saving Money.Ē It is
intended to be beneficial to anyone 15 years and older. It contains
information that will help people in everyday life consumer situations.
The book provides step by step procedures of how to save money when
purchasing cars and other items, dealing with customer service issues,
important information to use when planning funerals, purchasing
insurance, new real-estate, financial tips, travel and many other
interesting topics. I wanted to really get across to the reader how much
they can save by providing some actual dollar amounts as examples. This
way they can relate to the savings. The book is designed to be an
everyday reference manual as you go through life. It even contains an
extensive tipping guide and information on formal dining. Most of the
information is not dated material which will be helpful in the long
term. Iím even willing to bet that you will learn a thing or two. I have
received positive feedback from people that have read the book. People
from various fields provided their opinions, and they feel the book
contains good information. Some even learned something new within their
own field. I think itís a great book, but then I am the author.

Please help in letting others know. If you have a WEB site, I have
attached a link below that you can be add to that will allow others to
link to the web site where they may obtain more information and purchase
the book. I would like to thank you in advance for your support. Please
let me know what you think of the book after you read it.

Regards from the Author,

Michael Ellenbogen

The Insiderís Guide to Saving Money
P.O. Box 322
Jamison, PA 18929-0322
http://www.MichaelEllenbogen.com

For more information on The Insiderís Guide to Saving Money,
(ISBN) 1-4120-6185-7, visit www.michaelellenbogen.com or Trafford
Publishing at www.trafford.com/05-1086 or toll-free 1-888-232-4444. Have
your favorite bookstore or online store such as Amazon.com order it for
you.