Welcome Guest!
 ultracycling
brother looking for biking sister  Anna Catharina B. Berge
 Feb 10, 2005 12:21 PST

HI ultrafriends,
I got this message, but don't know this girl, If anyone does, could you
please help her brother to find her.

Cat

Hi,

My name is Kim Tex Ward. I saw my sister's name, Debbie Breaud,a great
biker from Texas come up on one of your site links. I have not seen or
talked to her since our father died some 5-6 years ago. I have no way to
reach her and would like to make contact. If you know her or know how to
get in touch with her would you PLEASE have her get in touch with her
oldest brother,Kim? PLEASE.

Thank You.

Kim R. Tex Ward

352-455-2679