Important RAAM changes  UMC-@aol.com
 Nov 24, 2006 17:10 PST
Ultracycling & RAAM friends,

Fred Boethling and John Hughes just signed a letter of intent to buy RAAM
from Jim Pitre and Lon Haldeman.   We are working closely with Jim & Lon to
ensure that the 2007 race will take place as planned.   Our highest priority is to
ensure that RAAM continues for many years as a premier ultracycling event.

We've posted an initial press release at

As we firm up our plans we will post more information on the website.

Let's have another great race in 2007!

Fred Boethling & John Hughes