Welcome Guest!
 ultracycling
Important RAAM changes  UMC-@aol.com
 Nov 24, 2006 17:10 PST
Ultracycling & RAAM friends,

Fred Boethling and John Hughes just signed a letter of intent to buy RAAM
from Jim Pitre and Lon Haldeman.   We are working closely with Jim & Lon to
ensure that the 2007 race will take place as planned.   Our highest priority is to
ensure that RAAM continues for many years as a premier ultracycling event.

We've posted an initial press release at

http://www.raceacrossamerica.org

As we firm up our plans we will post more information on the website.

Let's have another great race in 2007!

Fred Boethling & John Hughes