Welcome Guest!
 ultracycling
unsubscribers put up to it?  Doug Sloan
 May 07, 2007 08:19 PDT

I really hope this is not true, so I'll ask -- are people receiving
emails like this from John Hughes?

 Would you please post a note to Topica - in your own words - making >two
points:

1) the posts of a few people have have destroyed the value of this
forum. If you want you can be specific - the posts of Cindi Staiger
and Seana Hogan have so poisoned the forum that . . . or, if you
prefer, don't name names.

2) as a result you are unsubscribing and from now on will rely on the
Google group for you information about the sport. You are already a
member and that is where we will post any UMCA and RAAM information.

Many thanks!

cheers,

John Hughes
Managing Director