Welcome Guest!
 usedhs resources
FS: Veggie Tales, Wikki Stix, My Pony Book, Kids Games  delightf-@yahoo.ca
 Mar 10, 2009 05:55 PST
KIDS' GAMES by Elaine Martin $5.95

Wikki Stix One-of-a-Kind Creatables for Hands-On-Learning $5.95

Wikki Stix Connect The Dots Activity Book (NEW) $4.99

Veggie Tales Carnival CDROM (ages 5 & up) $4.95

OPERATION CDROM .99

DK My Pony Book (NEW) $4.50

Round and Round the Garden Play Rhymes for young children (NEW) $3.95

Veggie Tales Mega Activity Kit (Brand NEW) $7.99

Take Me Out To The Ballgame by Maryann Kovalski .99

Shipping is extra so please include your postal or zip code when replying.  Pictures and descriptions are available - just drop me an email. I accept paypal or money order only.

http://ca.toolbar.yahoo.com.