Welcome Guest!
 usedhs resources
FS: Speech & Language, Auditory, Autism, games  delightf-@yahoo.ca
 Mar 10, 2009 06:02 PST
Tongue Twisters Game (speech & auditory processing) $5.99  (has speech-language dept. stamped on inside of box)

See What You're Asking by Colleen Murphy $13.00

Autism, Developmental Disability (After School Communication Activity Book ) $13.00

Speech & Language Activities - 99 Easy-To-Use $20.00

The Green Readiness Book: Auditory activities for Reading & Arithmetic $9.99

Wikki Stix One-of-a-Kind Creatables for Hands-On-Learning $5.95

Wikki Stix Connect The Dots Activity Book (NEW) $4.99

Round and Round the Garden Play Rhymes for young children (NEW)$3.95

Tell Me A Story Floor Puzzle & Cassette: Goldilocks & The Three Bears$8.00  (has speech-language dept. stamped on inside of box)

Shipping is extra so please include your postal or zip code when replying.  Pictures and descriptions are available - just drop me an email.  I accept paypal or money order only.