Welcome Guest!
 usedhs resources
FS: BJU American Literature 11, BJU Booklink, Abeka Gr.5  delightf-@yahoo.ca
 Mar 10, 2009 06:08 PST

BJU Booklink: Medallion Study Guide & Novel $9.50

Abeka - Widening Horizons Gr. 5 $2.00

BJU American Literature Teacher's Edition Gr. 11 $30.00

BJU American Literature Gr. 11 Answer key$2.98

Shipping is extra so please include your postal or zip code when replying.  Pictures and descriptions are available - just drop me an email. I accept paypal or money order only.

http://www.flickr.com/gift/