Welcome Guest!
 usedhs resources
FS: Miquon Math, Geometry, Algebra, Math software  delightf-@yahoo.ca
 Mar 10, 2009 06:15 PST
Spatial Problem Solving with Cuisenaire Rods$5.99

Geometry Flip Charts$4.00

Math Quest with Aladdin by Disney CDROM (ages 6-9)$4.95

Optical Illusion Jigsaws$3.50

Algebra Gr. 8 - 10 workbook$5.00

Canadian Money workbook$1.00

Math War: Addition & Subtraction Game Cards (NEW)$2.50

Time & Money Flash Cards (NEW)$2.50

Cyberchase Castleblanca Quest CDROM (NEW)$2.99

Math Blaster (ages 9-12)$4.95

CUBITS - polyform 2D puzzle with 100 patterns$3.00

KIDS' GAMES by Elaine Martin$5.95

Shipping is extra so please include your postal or zip code when replying.  Pictures and descriptions are available - just drop me an email. I accept paypal or money order only.