Welcome Guest!
 usedhs resources
FS:Shakespeare Tragedies DVD with interactive exams (NEW)  delightf-@yahoo.ca
 Mar 14, 2009 06:35 PST
Shipping is extra so please include your postal or zip code when replying.  Pictures are available - just drop me an email. I accept paypal or money order only.Thanks for looking!

Shakespeare Tragedies DVD with interactive exams (still in shrinkwrap, never opened)  $7.50

Recommended by over 500 professors.
1. Othello
2. MacBeth
3. King Lear
Featuring:
* interactive testing and practice exams
* an easy-to-use menu-driven format
* instant accessibility to key content areas
* high-quality digital picture and sound
The ultimate way to learn!
Picture can be viewed here: http://www.blujay.com/?page=ad&adid=2791739&cat=12010800