Welcome Guest!
 uwexploration
Dive Rite Info request.  SRS
 Oct 27, 2005 06:44 PDT

Greetigs Dive Rite dealers,

I have been asked to request that you forward a copy of your State sales tax exempt form to the main office in Lake City, as we don't have one on file (or lost it, in a few cases, for which I appologize).
Without this record on file we will be forced to charge your account sales tax, which I am SURE you do not desire!
I made this request several months ago, so if you could please take a second and fax it to 386/755-0613, it will avoid future charges to your account.

Thanks for your help,

Steve Straatsma
Dive Rite SE
727/421-8304