Welcome Guest!
 uwexploration
3m  lucas-@adelphia.net
 Jan 16, 2006 13:58 PST

Hey Guys, I was wondering if anyone has any info on where I can get some clear silicon tape made by 3m.. I have a 20 year old Micro Brain computer without one scratch protected by it, when I bought it the owner of the DS put a small piece on the face and is still there. I have a Uwatec BT and the face that is starting to scratch. Anyone have any other ideas to keep the face clear?
Thanks
BOB