Welcome Guest!
 uwexploration
RE: 3m  R Figueroa
 Jan 17, 2006 15:13 PST

Bob,

You can try clear packing tape. Lay down 2 layers working out any bubbles
and trim with an exacto knife. When the layers get worn, just peel them off
and repeat the process.

Ralph

 From: lucas-@adelphia.net
To: techlist <uwexplo-@topica.com>
Subject: UWEX: 3m
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 16:51:00 -0500

Hey Guys, I was wondering if anyone has any info on where I can get some
clear silicon tape made by 3m.. I have a 20 year old Micro Brain computer
without one scratch protected by it, when I bought it the owner of the DS
put a small piece on the face and is still there. I have a Uwatec BT and
the face that is starting to scratch. Anyone have any other ideas to keep
the face clear?
Thanks
BOB