Welcome Guest!
 VENA Talk
VENA general membership meeting 8/26  Lee Ann Riesen
 Aug 23, 2010 10:26 PDT

Hello everyone. VENA's annual meeting and election of the 2010 - 2011
board will occur Thursday evening at 7 PM at the Desert Ridge Middle
School Library. Please consider serving on VENA's board. We particularly
need representation from:

Tierra Morena
Carrington
Desert Vista
Vineyard 4
Wilshire Estates
La Cueva Tierra

Board members meet once per month. Reply to me if you have any questions.

Lee Ann Riesen
President
Vineyard Estates Neighborhood Association
A recognized neighborhood association of the City of Albuquerque
http://www.venaabq.org