Welcome Guest!
 VENA Talk
Welcome ABQ's Playroom  Lee Ann Riesen
 Jun 29, 2010 13:16 PDT

Hello everyone. Christy Brundage, wife of VENA board member Aaron Brundage,
has opened a new business in our neighborhood. Please stop by their open
house on July 3 or July 4 and wish her well.

Lee Ann

----- Forwarded message from Christy Brundage <christyb-@yahoo.com> -----

From: Christy Brundage <christyb-@yahoo.com>
Subject: Announcing the Grand Opening for ABQ's Playroom

Hello Lee Ann,

Thanks for inquiring about ABQ's Playroom and providing us the opportunity to be
included in the VENA newsletter. I have attached our press release which provides
a brief overview of our services. The grand opening celebration is scheduled for
July 3 and July 4, 2010 from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Please stop by and tour the facility.
Our web address is www.abqplayroom.com .

Albuquerque's Playroom, LLC is a playroom, enrichment center and entertainment
facility serving children ages 0-12. The services and programs include: an open
play facility, enrichment classes, private birthday parties, drop-off childcare,
field trips, character meet and greet and special group gatherings. Albuquerque's
Playroom is located at 8850 Holly Avenue NE, Suite C, in the Ventura Place shopping
center, at the intersection of Paseo Del Norte and Ventura. The hours are
Monday-Saturday 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. with extended hours on Friday evening until 9 p.m.
for drop-off childcare.

Thanks
Christy Brundage

----- End forwarded message -----