Welcome Guest!
 VT
Error on CRI / NWR CD  Chris Villars
 Jun 15, 2011 08:02 PDT

Hi All,

With apologies to those on both lists, I thought that the following=
correction just noted on the online discography list might also be of=
interest to VTers, some of whom I guess may have noticed this before!

Correction:
My friend Peter S=F6derberg and I noticed recently that on the CRI CD of=
The Viola in My Life pieces (CRI CD 620), presumably due to a production=
error, Parts 1 and 2 are interchanged, so that the track labelled "The=
Viola in My Life 1" is in fact "The Viola in My Life 2" and vice versa.=
The same error occurs on the original CRI vinyl LP and on the recent New=
World Records reissue of the CD (NWR 80657). A note has been added to the=
online discography to indicate the error. The folk at New World Records=
say they will correct this if the CD is reprinted.

Regards -
Chris

Chris Villars
www.cnvill.net