Welcome Guest!
 VT
Audible excerpt of "Chorus and Orchestra 2" online  johanne-@web.de
 Jul 27, 2011 01:38 PDT

Good day, dear Vertical Thougsters,

I'm very glad and thankful to announce that
Universal Edition was able to put an 02'22'' mins. excerpt
of an archive recording of "Chorus and Instruments 2"

on their website. As you may know,
this work was never commercially recorded
until this very day!

It's very kind of them to do so!

I don't know how long it will stay on the belowmentioned
site, but it's fine to know that anyone made this rare
excerpt audible during a certain timespan.
(Today isJuly 27, 2011 and I don't know when they put it on this
site...)

http://www.universaledition.com/Morton-Feldman/komponisten-und-werke/komponist/220

http://www.universaledition.com/tl_files/audio_samples/ue/feldman_chorus_and_orchestra_2_excerpt.mp3

Also available is an 02'17'' excerpt of "Elemental Procedures"
(also only released commercially rather cryptic...) and a few other
excerpts
which were released only once (Instruments 3, Violin and Orchestra, The
Turfan Fragments, In Search
of an Orchestration)

http://www.universaledition.com/tl_files/audio_samples/ue/feldman_elemental_procedures_excerpt.mp3

Best,