Welcome Guest!
 VT
RE: "Only" reprinted  suzie.la-@googlemail.com
 Aug 11, 2011 01:20 PDT

Hi Chris,

Let's hope we don't have to wait twelve years for us common folk to get
to hear the electric guitar piece that you and Steve Dickison
"rediscovered"! That was four years ago already!!

SL

Chris Villars wrote:

Hi All,

Just a short note to let you know that Universal Edition have now
published=
a corrected score of "Only" (UE 16519, 02/2011). This incorporates the=
minor amendment detailed (at surprising length!) here:
www.cnvill.net/mfonly.htm

I am of course pleased that, twelve years after I noticed it, this
little=
change has finally got into print!!

Regards -
Chris