Welcome Guest!
 VT
Re[2]: "Only" reprinted  Chris Villars
 Aug 11, 2011 01:46 PDT

Hi Suzie, Tim,

FYI - Neither Steve nor I have heard, or been offered an opportunity to=
hear, that piece as yet either! Those in the know seem to be worried that=
anyone they share it with will immediately issue a pirate mp3 or=
something. Surprising really that (so far as I know!) one hasn't yet=
appeared anywhere!

Regards -
Chris

Chris Villars