Welcome Guest!
 VT
Feldman, Josquin, Mozart  Ian Fenton
 Oct 14, 2011 06:21 PDT

--20cf3002589e8b55e904af4222f2

Hello ladies and gentlemen,

This interview excerpt from 1966 occasionally occupies my thinking. I am
very interested in your opinions and thoughts as to why Feldman selected
Josquin and Mozart as his examples here. I have a very detached relationship
to both composers, but each time I am conscious of hearing their music, the
Feldman quote comes to mind.

*L: What other composers do you admire or have an interest in? *
*MF: Josquin ... Mozart. I like that particular type of music that does not
push. *

http://www.cnvill.net/mfopus2.htm

Best regards,
Ian

--
"Silicon is a gas"

--20cf3002589e8b55e904af4222f2

Hello ladies and gentlemen,</p><p>This interview excerpt from 1966 occasionally occupies my thinking. I am very interested in your opinions and thoughts as to why Feldman selected Josquin and Mozart as his examples here. I have a very detached relationship to both composers, but each time I am conscious of hearing their music, the Feldman quote comes to mind.</p>
</i></p>

--20cf3002589e8b55e904af4222f2--