Welcome Guest!
 VT
Poems and dissertations  Chris Villars
 Nov 22, 2011 04:21 PST

Hi All,

In process of adding three poems by P. Scott Cunningham, I decided to make=
"Feldman-inspired Poems" a new section of the Feldman Page:
www.cnvill.net/mfpoems.htm
Hopefully, over time, this will grow considerably. I hope you enjoy the=
poems that are already there!

Also: There is now a new category - "Degree Dissertations" (Section C) - in=
the online "Bibliography". I'm sure this will also grow over time!

All comments welcome!

Regards -
Chris

Chris Villars