Welcome Guest!
 VT
Re[2]: Poems and dissertations  Chris Villars
 Nov 23, 2011 03:19 PST

Hello Brian,

Thanks for sending me your poem: I like it very much! I've added it to the=
Feldman poems page. Please let me know if you spot anything wrong or would=
like anything changed in any way.

All the best - and thanks again!

Chris

Chris Villars