Welcome Guest!
 Guelph Viejoteca
Viejoteca & E-Bar  DJ GURY GURY
 Apr 29, 2005 00:30 PDT

Welcome to this weeks installment of Viejoteca. Thanks
to everyone who made last thursday night a success at
the E-bar and we will see you again on May 4th. Make
sure you are there!!!!!!!!! Dance lesson with Flying
Dance Companys Nicoloco begins at 9pm. The practice
your new steps with DJ Gury gury till 1am or beyond..

Don't forget Salsa in the Park is almost here. June
4th in Royal City Park at the Gazebo 2pm.

Playlist

1.Ray Barretto with Celia Cruz- Bambarakatunga
2.Tropicoso-Que Negro Mas Feo www.tropicosomusic.com
3.Bomba-Chaka Chaka www.bombaweb.com
4.Candido y su Moviemiento-Palos De Fuego
www.rhythmweb.com/bongo/candido
5.Rigo Y Su Obra Maestra-El Humilde
www.obramaestraonline.com
6.Verny Varela-Matilde www.vernymusic.com
7.La Sonroa Poncena-Caprichosa www.sonoraponcena.com
8.Luisito Rosario-Mi Rumba del Barrio
www.luisitorosario.com
9.Ochun-Boquinene www.ochunmusic.com
10.Willie Colon-Che Che Cole www.williecolon.com
11.Luisito Carrion-Voy Pa Encima

New CD Add's this week Tropicoso and Ochun.

If you would like your CD played on Viejoteca email me
at djgur-@yahoo.ca

Chao
Gary

Listen to Viejoteca every Tuesday night from 7pm-8pm on CFRU 93.3 FM in Guelph, Ontario, Canada or online at www.cfru.ca