Welcome Guest!
 Guelph Viejoteca
Viejoteca Playlist May 4th 2005  DJ GURY GURY
 May 06, 2005 17:37 PDT

Hellos Friends and dedicated listeners of Viejoteca,
sorry about the delay with the playlist this week.
Things have been crazy E-Bar on wednesday was great
and ultimate frisbee to night this week. For more
information on this great sport check out
www.perpetualmotion.org
Next E-Bar date is May 19th, be there.

Playlist
1.Raphy Leavitt y la Selecta-Jiberito Soy
www.musicofpuertorico.com/en/raphy_leavitt
2.Willie Villegas y Entre Amigos-Arinanara
www.willlievillegas.com
3.la Tipica 73-Amelia Batista
4.Marvin Santiago-el Hombre Increble
www.descarga.com/cgi-bin/db/archives/Profile80?;;89
5.Oreste Vilato-Vilato Special
6.Nu Guajiro-Manzanillo www.moguajiro.net
7.Willie Rosario-Mala Mujer www.willierosario.com
8.Johnny Polanco-La Receta www.johnnypolanco.net
9.Orquesta Guayacan-Oiga, Mira y Vea
www.orquestaguayacan.com
10.Hector Lavoe-Mi Gente www.hectorlavoe.bigstep.com/
11.Cal Tjader y Eddie Palmieri-el Sonido Nuevo

Next Tuesday will be a two hour edition of Viejoteca.
We will be starting at our regular time, but we will
go an hour extra. Viejoteca from 7pm until 9pm. Tune
in on 93.3 FM or online at www.cfru.ca

Check out our message board at www.cfru.ca/boards and
look for Viejoteca. Please feel free to join the group
and post any upcoming events or comment and requests.

You can contact DJ GURY GURY at his new email address
sal-@cfru.ca

Chao
Que Viva La Salsa

Listen to Viejoteca every Tuesday night from 7pm-8pm on CFRU 93.3 FM in Guelph, Ontario, Canada or online at www.cfru.ca