Re: WC up and running again!  Dan Dugan
 Oct 05, 2000 16:19 PDT
Debra, you wrote,

 Thanks for your persistance. Looks like you succeeded and the critics list
has been reincarnated. I like our new introduction.

The introduction text is what's been on the web page for the last few months.

Topica's software and features aren't as good as egroups'; can't pay
to turn off ads, for example, but unfortunately at egroups nobody's
home--we needed help from customer service, but there was no reply
from emails and the support phone was busy day and night (like off
the hook). Yahoo has recently purchased egroups (which itself
recently purchased onelist) so the transition may account for the
robot being on it's own.

I'm going to wait a couple of weeks before updating the list
information to the lists of lists...we'll see how we like Topica, it
may be a temporary home.

Gary, would you update the web page with the Topica information?

TIA, Dan Dugan