Admin: your subscriptions  Dan Dugan
 Oct 05, 2000 16:19 PDT
Dear friends,

I hope I've gotten everybody resubscribed. I'm sorry for the
inconvenience, but everybody is starting out with single messages. To
change yourself to digests, please go to:

I think you will need to register (enter email address and a
password) before you can go to "my lists" to change your options, but
I'm not sure! Try it and tell me what you find.

-Dan Dugan