Welcome Guest!
 waldorf-critics
RE: WC up and running again!  Luke Schelly
 Oct 05, 2000 17:13 PDT
__________________________________________________________________________=
_____
From: waldorf--@topica.com on Thu, Oct 5, 2000 7:21 PM
Subject: Re: WC up and running again!
To: waldorf--@topica.com

 Debra, you wrote,

 Thanks for your persistance. Looks like you succeeded and the critics =
list
 has been reincarnated. I like our new introduction.

This is part of it

 Intended to be a networking resource for parents, teachers, school =
boards and >>reporters interested in Waldorf education, as viewed from =
outside the cult of

 Rudolf Steiner. It is a free-speech forum; subscription is open to the =
public >>and postings are not reviewed. The important rules are that the =
topic must be >>Waldorf or Anthroposophy, and that personal attacks are =
not permitted.

Does this mean no personal attacks on Rudolf Steiner either?
Has anybody got any idea as to what the delineation is between being =
outside and being inside the "cult of Rudolf Steiner" (no personal attack =
intended of course). Couldn't that be a set of one person -Rudolf =
Steiner? Is this a scare tactic phrase? You be the judge.

Back to the baby
Luke