Welcome Guest!
 waldorf-critics
Re: Admin: your subscriptions  iris springflower
 Oct 05, 2000 19:09 PDT

--- Dan Dugan <da-@dandugan.com> wrote:
 Dear friends,

I hope I've gotten everybody resubscribed. I'm sorry
for the
inconvenience, but everybody is starting out with
single messages. To
change yourself to digests, please go to:

http://www.topica.com

I think you will need to register (enter email
address and a
password) before you can go to "my lists" to change
your options, but
I'm not sure! Try it and tell me what you find.

-Dan Dugan
Moderator
 T O P I C A The Email You Want.
http://www.topica.com/t/16
Newsletters, Tips and Discussions on Your Favorite
Topics

Hi again, dan. I am registering with Tpoica using
THIS e-mail addy right now and i will change it to
Digest Mode myself, to save you time. Thanks and Best
Regards, Iris S.

http://photos.yahoo.com/