Re: Admin: your subscriptions  Nora Brinker
 Oct 06, 2000 02:55 PDT
Works with Outlook Express (and I suspect most other a email applications)
as well.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dan Dugan" <da-@dandugan.com>
To: <waldorf--@topica.com>
Sent: Friday, October 06, 2000 8:36 AM
Subject: Re: Admin: your subscriptions

 At 4:54 PM -0700 10/5/00, Sarina McDonald wrote:
 Dan, is there going to be something in the subject header to distinguish
 mails from off-list mails? I find it much harder to keep track of
I know some people like that, personally I prefer not to clutter the
limited space of the subject line with identifiers. We didn't do that
before. I use a filter in Eudora that recognizes the reply-to and
puts the messages in the waldorf-critics mailbox.

-Dan Dugan

T O P I C A The Email You Want. http://www.topica.com/t/16