Re: Admin: your subscriptions  C Brostrup-Jensen
 Oct 06, 2000 11:17 PDT
At 07:19 PM 10/5/00, Dan Dugan wrote:
 Dear friends,

I hope I've gotten everybody resubscribed. I'm sorry for the
inconvenience, but everybody is starting out with single messages. To
change yourself to digests, please go to:

I think you will need to register (enter email address and a password)
before you can go to "my lists" to change your options, but I'm not sure!
Try it and tell me what you find.

Worked fine for me. Nice to see you up and running again!

Chris Brostrup-Jensen
Center for Health Care Research
Brown University
Box G-B223A