Welcome Guest!
 waldorf-critics
AW: spiritual-racial theory: Germany  Bruce Jackson
 May 22, 2007 12:29 PDT

 -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Peter Staudenmaier [mailto:pst-@hotmail.com]

 This post will be shorter than the last several.

Great - you put an awful lot of effort into this, Peter! I just realised
that I needed to have written my oral exams last weekend, so need to
withdraw for a while (few days) to catch up,

 For a more up to date look at spiritual-racial theory in Germany, I
highly recommend this webpage, in English, by Horst Junginger:

http://homepages.uni-tuebingen.de/gerd.simon/hunke.htm

I'll look at this as soon as I've got time!
Bruce