Welcome Guest!
 waldorf-critics
AW: Bruce's reading glasses  Bruce Jackson
 May 22, 2007 13:24 PDT

Hi folks!

Weh ad a long weekend here in Germany and I got back online to find 135
posts (mostly from WCs) and a message from Dan saying we're moving YAHOO!!

I do frequently lose my reading glasses... <G>

I accept without reservation that this is one of Steiner's remarks which
needs a great deal of digesting! He had dark hair, by the way - has anyone
any idea what colour his eyes were?

I won't tell you what my hair and eye colours are!!

Bruce

 -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: pst-@hotmail.com [mailto:pst-@hotmail.com]
Gesendet: Sonntag, 20. Mai 2007 09:09
An: waldorf--@topica.com
Betreff: Bruce's reading glasses

Hello all,

my hotmail messages haven't been going through for several days so I'm
trying from the topica site. I originally sent the message below on May
15. It may be pointless now, since Bruce seems to have wandered off to
commune with the German folk spirit, but I'll try sending it again.

Bruce wrote a little while ago:

 I'm not trying that brown-eyed
individuals are "different" intellectually, say, to blue-eyed ones

And I asked:

 So you disagree with Steiner on that score?

To which Bruce, still looking around for his reading glasses, now