Welcome Guest!
 waldorf-critics
RE: The list has moved to yahoo  Dan Dugan
 May 24, 2007 22:27 PDT

Diana Winters wrote:

I'm taking it upon myself to make this little announcement, since I just

realized this conversation is going on in two places . . . I have a
feeling not everybody has noticed? You should have gotten an invitation,

through Dan, to join at yahoogroups.

Thanks, Diana.

If you didn't get the invitation, look in your spam folder for it.
Another way to subscribe is to just send an email to
waldorf-criti-@yahoogroups.com.

-Dan Dugan