Welcome Guest!
 waldorf-critics
Re: you are boring me!! And skip this one!  mysplum
 May 13, 2003 10:59 PDT

on 5/13/03 10:57 AM, Percedol at Perc-@netscape.net wrote:

 Also, nobody ever said that under "percedol" there is one and only one
individual. It is a mean for anybody who is willing to contribute posts
and have a different view than the critics.

P. at al.

Sharon: It's "et al" <G>. Ah hah!!! So it's as some critics suspected!
Percedol is not a real person, too bad, I was hoping to meet you this summer
as we'd discussed. I was sort of looking forward to it.