Welcome Guest!
 waldorf-critics
Re: holocaust denial on anthroposophy tomorrow list  walden
 Mar 18, 2006 12:05 PST

Hi Robert and welcome aboard,

Lots to digest and plenty of room for discussion. An explanation of your
thoughts on the holocaust, for example ("politically correct" or not),
would be welcome. As one aligned with the concept of free will, I would hope
you feel free to speak from the I - with no fear of reprisal for expressing
yourself Freely. As I remember, Anthroposophists do not act out of fear.

You might misunderstand one important element of Anthro critique -

you wrote:

 I don't see that Mr. Staudenmaier has
demonstrated the existence of any
"Anthroposophical anti-Semitism" here, in so
far as the term *anti-Semitism* has any meaning
other than the pejorative. I would think that
he has studied enough to know that racial
hatred of any sort is contrary to the spirit of
Anthroposophy.

There is a difference between "racial hatred" and "racism."
The "spirit of Anthroposophy" includes "racist" beliefs - according to
Rudolf Steiner.
Well intentioned and perhaps out of a perceived Vision of Love but
nonetheless . . . racist.

-Walden