Welcome Guest!
 Wellness Weekly
FINAL Issue of Wellness Weekly ~ [Issue 0406-4]  Wellness Weekly
 May 01, 2006 10:03 PDT

To all of our valued Wellness Weekly subscribers:

Due to a lack of new subscriber interest, and for various other
reasons, we have decided to discontinue the publication of the
"Wellness Weekly" newsletter. We deeply regret having to do this and
we appreciate your understanding in this matter.

If you would like to continue to receive valuable health information
from us, then we invite you to subscribe to our monthly ezine
publication, the "Archangel Health News." For additional information
and to subscribe, please see our newsletter archive page at:
http://www.archangelhealth.com/news.htm - We would love to have you
as a subscriber.

Please let us know if you have any questions regarding this notice or
any health concerns that you might have. We are glad to help in any way.

Sincerely,
Darrin and Sandi Quiles
Wellness Weekly
Archangel Health Store