Welcome Guest!
 Work-Family-Life
How to spend more time with family and make lots of money.  Candice
 Jul 02, 2001 01:41 PDT
In 84 hours, I have already guaranteed myself a
monthly income of $136.00!! I have also made $27.00 in
referral bonuses AND I haven't even paid my club dues
yet!!!

The BEAUTY of this is that it is a SPILL OVER program
and now that I have more than 5 sponsored members,
everything spills over to my downline. That means that
I have already provided my members 22 people who are
giving them "gifts" every month! My TOTAL CLUB as of
6:30 pm on Saturday is already 53 members!!!

LET ME HELP YOU TOO!!

While there is a FREE sign up where you can get $1.00
for every referral, we have 34 days until you have
to upgrade and pay the $15.00 "PRO" club dues. This is
where you can receive up to $7,825.00 per month!!!

LET ME HELP YOU get the 3 people required to make the
Pro Program FREE. If you don't have 3 people by August
5th, You don't have to upgrade to the Pro Program and
my offer never cost you a dime.

But after 84 hours and personal guaranteed monthly
income of $136.00 already for me, don't you think 34
days and FREE is worth a shot? Oh yeah . . . and don't
forget that I get $27.00 in referral bonuses on my
first check too!

BUT WAIT...

I will also concentrate my advertising on YOU. I am
doing this for every member (in the order they enter)
and over the past 36 hours, I secured 19 sign-ups for
members below me. Between my concentrated advertising
and my SPILL OVER, you are pretty much guaranteed to
have 3 by August 5.

Please click below and sign up for the FREE program today...

Candice
http://www.replicate99.com/mycashmonthly/2491.shtml