Saturday 8/6/2011  Michael Kenney
 Aug 05, 2011 11:35 PDT

For anyone one who's interested I'll be starting out tomorrow morning from the parking lot at the intersection of Garrett Park Road and Beach Drive.
However I am a very early bird. Anyone interested in meeting between 6 & 7?
I also haven't ridden at all this week so I don't think I'll be up for more than a round trip of 20 miles.

I'll be the older fat guy on the orange Scorpion fx

Michael Kenney