Welcome Guest!
 wildgame
Wildgame Recipes moving  stewb-@sailorrandr.com
 Oct 07, 2006 19:13 PDT

We're moving to Google Groups. Faster and cleaner service. No delays
of days, no dupes, etc.

You are invited to join us at our new location by going to below link,
locating the list you wish to subscribe to, type in your email address
and click on SUBSCRIBE/SUBMIT button. You will be verified by email and
all you have to do at that time is simply click on the verification link
provided.

http://www.SailorRandR.com/web/sub/

Above is the link to subscribe to our new service.

Hope you do follow us.

Stewburner