Welcome Guest!
 wildgame
Quail with White Grapes  stewburner
 Aug 23, 2006 10:21 PDT

Wear the below t-shirt and cap in public places and let everyone know how you feel about our borders! Let 'em know you want our borders secured and that you support our Border Patrol!

U.S. BORDER PATROL T-SHIRTS
http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Border-Patrol-T-Shirt-2XL-Olive-Green-ICE-INS_W0QQitemZ280010426416QQihZ018QQcategoryZ52366QQcmdZViewItem

U.S. BORDER PATROL CAPS
http://cgi.ebay.com/Border-Patrol-Cap-INS-ICE-Minutemen-Mesh-Hat_W0QQitemZ280010431727QQihZ018QQcategoryZ52366QQcmdZViewItem

---------- Recipe via Meal-Master (tm) v8.06

      Title: Quail with White Grapes
Categories: Wildgame
      Yield: 2 Servings

      4    Quail
      1 tb Lemon juice
    1/2 ts Seasoned salt
           White pepper to taste
    1/2 c Flour
    1/3 c Butter
    1/3 c White wine
    1/3 c Chicken broth
      1 tb Lemon juice
    1/4 c White grapes [seedless]
      2 tb Toasted almonds [sliced]

1)      Rinse the birds and pat dry inside and out, then drizzle with 1 tb
lemon juice and sprinkle with seasonings Let stand for 1 hour then coat
with flour... 2) Sauté in butter in a saucepan `til golden. Add wine and
broth and remaining lemon juice, cover and simmer for 20 min. add the
grapes and almonds and cook for 5 more min. or `til birds are tender...

Source: http://www.SailorRandR.com/recipes/

-----

RECIPES, SOFTWARE, GAGS, NOVELTIES, BORDER PATROL, CAPS, T-SHIRTS
Main Store: http://www.SailorRandR.com/shop/
amazon STORE: http://s1.amazon.com/shops/sailorrandr
DIGITAL DOWNLOADS: http://www.SailorRandR.com/download/
RECIPES: http://www.SailorRandR.com/recipes/