Welcome Guest!
 Gundogs
Serving dog lovers and dogbreeders in your area worldwide!  IL Sivad
 Jul 18, 2004 13:29 PDT

Serving dog lovers and dogbreeders in your area worldwide!

Dog-Breeders.biz was launched in recognition of the need to provide a
secure environment, where dog lovers can find dogbreeders, and
dogbreeders can achieve their lifestyle objectives, and find good homes
for their puppies. This follows the success of our pet sitting site,
pet-sitters.biz. We soon saw the need for a dedicated Dog breeders
directory .
http://ddsdogbreeders.better.ws/