Welcome Guest!
 Gundogs
off season for labs  Warren, Trey
 Jul 29, 2004 03:00 PDT

------_=_NextPart_001_01C47553.6F02154F

I have 2 chocolate labs, male and female. One stays in and the other one comes in some. Do you think that the dog's coat will look better if they stay in the house more so they don't shed as much or should they stay outside and shed?

------_=_NextPart_001_01C47553.6F02154F

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"><HTML><HEAD><META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=utf-8"></HEAD><BODY><DIV>I have 2 chocolate labs, male and female.  One
stays in and the other one comes in some.  Do you think that the dog's coat
will look better if they stay in the house more so they don't shed as much or
should they stay outside and shed?</DIV></BODY></HTML>
------_=_NextPart_001_01C47553.6F02154F--