Welcome Guest!
 wtr-s
October CC Minutes  NWTRCC
 Nov 16, 2005 11:29 PST

Mintues from the NWRCC October 9, 2005, Coordinating Committee meeting
following the Strategy Conference are now available online at
http://www.nwtrcc.org/oct05conf.htm. They will also be emailed and
mailed (as needed) to individuals and groups on the network list any
minute. There are links to other documents and also the lists of ideas
that came out of small group discussions at the conference. I hope we'll
have transcripts from some of the presentations at the conference soon.

If you would like to volunteer for any committees, please send an email
to NWTRCC unless another contact is given.

If you have corrections or questions, please let me know.

Ruth Benn, Coordinator
National War Tax Resistance Coordinating Committee (NWTRCC)
PO Box 150553
Brooklyn, NY 11215
(718) 768-3420 * (800) 269-7464
Fax: (718) 768-4388