Welcome Guest!
 wtr-s
Banks  Randy Belmont
 Oct 31, 2010 12:05 PST

I am very puzzled why WTR’s use banks. Most banks are members of the
Federal Reserve Banking System and if they are not members they are
tributaries, in that they must follow all regulations and are beholding
to the Fed. Why would anyone who refuses to voluntarily fund war do
business with these people? The funding of America’s empirical wars is
brought about through the fiat money creation machine known as the
Federal Reserve.
Stealing ones money from a bank account is the simplest and easiest
strategy for the IRS. I read over and over the same scenario of funds
being stolen from bank accounts. Yet, people continue to patronize these
institutions. There is no law requiring one to use banks or keep money
deposited in the bank. Please STOP USING BANKS!