Welcome Guest!
 Yogi Hari
Newsletter  Yogi Hari
 Jun 28, 2002 12:34 PDT
Dear friend

Elizabeth here.

Yoga, and most probably Yogi Hari’s Sampoorna Yoga, has at some point
brought us together. So I am very happy to let you know that the 2nd
issue of our Sampoorna Yoga newsletter has arrived. Go to our our
website http://www.yoga-sampoorna.org/ and click on “What’s new –
Monthly newsletter” on the front page.

Today in this 2nd issue you will find a grain of the Master’s wisdom…
some echos of the ATTC in France, infos on Sampoorna Yoga events in
Europe as well as a simple vegetarian cooking recipe…

Those of you who have some Sampoorna events or news to share, please let
me know, I will be happy to publish it next time! Address:
elizabeth.chene@skynet;be

As for the website, you will find on it a list of Yogi Hari’s programs
in Europe, a list of Sampoorna Yoga teachers in Belgium, some weblinks
as well as more details on Sampoorna Yoga and its lineage. Now… if you
need a break from this somewhat hectic world, why not listen to the
universal prayer ( on the front page) or some mantra (click on Mantra in
Nada Yoga )…?

Om Shanti

Elizabeth