Welcome Guest!
 Yogi Hari
yogi h help if you can  Roland Sullivan
 Jul 07, 2003 07:12 PDT

Yogi hari ...loved your article on discipline.

Can you help me.... Swami Suryadevananda from dlshq in Rishikesh has invited
me to put in mp3 form the daily readings of sivananda.

I am not good with Sanskrit pronunciation.. Here is my idea. I will email
you a list of the words ... you read the correct pronunciation into a tape
recorder and send to me. I am guessing you could do it in less than a hour.
The readings now go out on email to almost 1,000 per day around the world.

Do you have the time.

I will be in val morin for ten days s tarting july 17th.

Hope you life and yoga are fantastic.

Rudra of Minneapolis. //
Roland Sullivan

[RS] as soon as my web person gets some time I will link your site to the
one I am creating on www.sivanandayoga.us