Welcome Guest!
 gueve
camp 2001  =?iso-8859-1?q?=20?=
 Feb 02, 2001 04:33 PST
Camp flyers will be available this weekend...keep
pushing your young adults...also remember the lounge
is not an AOG movement but an interdenominational
movement so invite your neighbours. All churches
invited.

Also remind guys to look at the website
www.thelounge.co.za where they can read about the
vision and participate as a young adults.

Most of you already know that the camp is my last
official function for the lounge as I will be
focussing my ministry on managing Cloud7 a dynamic
pop/rock group who are being marketed on the secular
and christian music scene.

At camp we will be taking nominations for a new
co-ordinator for the lounge. The function would be
purely arranging future camps, keeping the website
updated and correspondence via email.

I trust you could keep this matter in thought and is
open to any born again young adult, not necessarily a
ya leader.

God bless and if I dont see you before Camp see you on
the most extreme weekend! 9-11 March.

Yours in young adults

Darryn
W/Cape Co-ordinator: the lounge