Welcome Guest!
 gueve
An Easier Life  ben neil
 May 27, 2001 07:07 PDT
GREETINGS FELLOW NETIZEN AND WEB SURFER!
   ***VERY IMPORTANT*** Please read this message
   entirely at least
   once.GO THROUGH IT WITH SOMEONE WHO IS
   COMPUTER-
   LITERATE,IT WILL BE WELL WORTH IT.
   Read it a 2nd and even a 3rd time to make
   sure
   you understand it
   BEFORE doing
   anything. If it appears familiar to you, NOTE
   that there are
   RADICAL
   and MAJOR changes incorporated here. IT'S
   NEW!

   Hello!

   If you need to make a few thousand dollars
   REALLY FAST, then
   please take
   a moment to read this simple program I am
   sharing with you. You
   DO NOT
   have to send $5 to five people, buy their
   reports or recipes or
   anything like
   that. Nor will you have to invest more money
   later to get things
   going.

   THIS IS THE FASTEST, EASIEST PROGRAM YOU WILL
   EVER DO.
   Spend a few hours on it and you will never
   forget the day you
   first
   received it.

   The following is a plan to benefit you and
   your
   future.

   BE PREPARED TO GET EXCITED...YOU WON'T BE
   DISAPPOINTED!

   Read the following and you will agree this
   is a
   very exciting
   opportunity. Only invest a little bit of
   time,
   and your reward
   could mean thousands
   of dollars! Good luck!

   IT'S OUTRAGEOUS!
   With two hours of work I have
   made over
   US$11,000 in
   the last three weeks, and my investment was
   just
   $5! I LOVE IT!
   Thank you
   11,000 times!

   Julie M. St. Louis

   ARE YOU IN NEED OF MONEY RIGHT NOW? HOW DOES
   $10,000 IN TWO WEEKS
   SOUND?

   Don't laugh! Try this for a change while you
   wait for the others to
   start working. One hour of work to get
   started
   and no mailing
   lists!

   ********.

   Esquire Marketing Newsletter Gift Club

   This service is 100% legal (Refer to US
   Postal
   and Lottery Laws,
   Title
   18, Section 1302 and 1341, or Title 18,
   Section
   3005 in the US
   code, also in

   the code of federal regulations, Volume 16,
   Sections 255 and 436,
   which
   state a product or service must be exchanged
   for
   money received)

   *******

   Here's How It Works!

   Unlike many other programs, this three level
   program is more
   realistic
   and much, much faster. Because it is so easy,
   the response rate
   for this
    program is VERY HIGH AND VERY FAST, and you
    will
   see results in
   two weeks or
   less!
   Just in time for next month's bills! With
   this
   NEW VERSION, a
   major
   objection to participation has been
   eliminated.
   NOW a BUILT-IN
   MECHANISM against
   CHEATING has been introduced!

   You only mail out 50 copies (not thousands as
   in
   other programs).
   You
   should also send them to people who send you
   their programs
   because they
   know these programs work and they are already
   believers in the
   system!

   Besides, this program is MUCH, MUCH FASTER
   and
   has a HIGHER
   RESPONSE
   RATE!

   Even if you are already in a program, stay
   with
   it, but do
   yourself a
   favor and DO THIS ONE as well. START RIGHT
   NOW!
   It's simple and
   takes a very
   small investment. It will pay off long before
   other letters or
   programs even
   begin to trickle in!Just give ONE person a
   $5 payment!
   Follow the simple instructions and in a
   few weeks you will have
   THOUSANDS of DOLLARS in your bank account!
   Because of the LOW
   INVESTMENT, SPEED, and
   HIGH PROFIT POTENTIAL, this program has a
   VERY
   HIGH RESPONSE
   RATE!
   Just one (1) US$5 bill. That's your
   investment!

   *******

   Follow These Simple Instructions

   1) On a blank sheet of paper write "Please
   add
   me to your
   conformation list and
   E-mail me to confirm your receipt of my $5
   remittance". Write
   your name and
   address and include your email address (WRITE
   CLEARLY) for
   confirmation
   mailing and courtesy follow-ups. Fold it
   around
   a US$5 and send
   it to the FIRST
   name on the list (#1). *******SEND CASH IN
   US
   FUNDS ONLY*******

   IMPORTANT: Wrap additional paper (black
   colored
   paper is ideal)
   so that
   the $5 inside can not be seen when your
   letter
   is held against a
   strong
   light. This is to prevent thievery!

   Only the first person on the list gets your
   name
   and a $5 US
   payment.

   Now your ready to prepare your letter for
   mailing.

   2) COPY and PASTE the names and addresses as
   follows CAREFULLY.

   Move the #3 NAME and ADDRESS to the #2
   position.
   Move the #2 NAME and ADDRESS to the #1
   position.
   Move the #1 NAME and ADDRESS to the #4
   position.
   Add your NAME and ADDRESS to the #3 position.
   NOTE: Only the fourth (#4) name in the
   original
   list is dropped.

   3) AFTER you have received the e-mail
   confirming
   receipt of your
   payment (you may make a courtesy follow-up
   after
   1 week if
   necessary), SEND out
   50 or more copies of your edited letter.
   NOTE:
   by sending this
   letter via EMAIL,
   the response time is much faster, and you
   save
   the expenses of
   envelopes,
   stamps, and copying services. Consider this,
   MILLIONS of people
   surf the
   Internet everyday, all day, all over the
   world!

    *****NOTE***** You must wait for the
   conformation (as step #3
   above) that your
   $5 has been received BEFORE sending your 50
   or
   more emails,
   otherwise they will reply
   back to your downline with "NO PAYMENT
   RECEIVED"
   and your name
   may be removed.

   Fifty thousand new people get on the Internet
   every month! An
   excellent
   source of names is the people who send you
   other
   programs and the
   names
   listed on the letter they send you. Your
   contact
   source is
   UNLIMITED!

   It boggles my mind to think of all the
   possibilities! Mail, or
   should I
   say E-mail, your letter TODAY! It's so easy.

   To EDIT the original letter:

   1) Go to "edit" and select all.
   2) Go to "edit" and "copy".
   3) Start (compose) a new Email message.
   4) Address your Email and Subject blocks.
   5) Go to "edit" and "paste".

   After you have pasted this article to your
   new
   Email, delete the
   old
   header and footer (Subject, Date, To, From,
   etc.). Now you can
   edit the names,
   addresses and e-mail addresses with ease.

   THERE'S NOTHING MORE TO DO. When your name
   reaches the first
   position in
   a few weeks, it will be your turn to collect
   your gifts. The
   gifts will be
   sent to you by 1,600 to 2,000 people like
   yourself (average
   accomplishment
   rate is 20 - 25 percent), who are willing to
   invest US$5 and a
   few hours to
   receive anywhere from US$8,000 to US$10,000
   in
   cash.
   That's all!

   I think it's WORTH IT, don't you?

   GO AHEAD--TRY IT. IT'S ONLY US$5! EVEN IF YOU
   MAKE JUST 3 OR 4
   THOUSAND,
   WOULDN'T THAT BE NICE? IF YOU TRY IT, IT WILL
   PAY!

   - - - - - - - - - TRUE STORY
   Cindy Allen writes: I ran this gift summation
   four times last
   year. The
   first time I received over $7,000 in cash in
   less than two weeks
   and over
   $10,000 in cash in the next three times I ran
   it. I can't begin
   to tell you how
   great it feels not to have to worry about
   money
   anymore! I thank
   God for the
   day I received this letter! It has truly
   changed
   my life! Don't
   be afraid to
   make gifts to strangers--they'll come back to
   you in ten-fold.
   So, let's keep
   it going and help each other out in these
   tough
   and uncertain
   times.
    - - - - - - - - - CAN I DO IT AGAIN?
   OF COURSE YOU CAN--this plan is structured
   for
   everyone to send
   only 50
   letters each. However, you are certainly not
   limited to 50. Mail
   out as
   many as you can. Every 50 letters you send
   has
   an average return
   between
   $8,000 and $10,000. If you can mail forty,
   sixty, eighty, or
   whatever, GO FOR
   IT! THE MORE YOU PUT INTO IT THE MORE YOU
   GET
   OUT OF IT.
   Each time you run this program, just follow
   steps 1 thru 4 and
   everyone
   on your gift list benefits! Simple enough?
   You
   bet it is!
   Besides, there
   are no mailing lists to buy (and wait for),
   and
   trips to the
   printer or copier,
   and you can do it again and again with your
   regular groups or
   gifters, or
   start up a new group.

   Why not? It beats working! Each time you
   receive
   an MLM offer,
   respond
   with this letter! Your name will climb to the
   number one position
   at dizzying
   rates.

   Follow the simple instructions, and above
   all,
   PLEASE PLAY FAIR.

   That's the key to this program's success.
   Your
   name must run all
   steps on the list to produce the end results.
   Sneaking your name
   higher up on
   the list WILL NOT produce the results you
   think.
   The BUILT-IN
   MECHANISM
   against cheating will FRUSTRATE the cheaters!
   So
   please, play by
   the rules and
   the $$$ will come to you!
   - - - - - - - - - - - - - TRY THE PROGRAM
   TODAY -
   $$$ Together we will prosper! $$$

   GOOD LUCK!

   Leigh Walker
   28 Terrymont rd
   Warrimoo,NSW
   Australia.2774.
   E-mail: iop-@hotmail.com

   Leila Wedd
   PO BOX 491
   Springwood,NSW
   Australia.2777.
   E-mail: Leila-@aol.com

   Ben Neil
   11 Ferndale Close
   Sandbach
   Cheshire
   CW11 4HZ
   England
   E-mail: Mcquee-@hotmail.com

   B. McDonald
   Suite 409
   1500 Bank St
   Ottawa, ON K1H 1B8
   Canada
   E-mail: cbud-@cupe.ca

   Wishing you the best in all you do!

   You probably don't believe this will work,
   but
   if you don't try
   it you
   will never know. That's the way I felt. Try
   it.
   You won't be
   sorry.

   You will receive this email only once...
   Let's get back what we spent in the
   Internet...

   "PUT LOVE WHERE THERE IS NO LOVE
    AND YOU WILL DRAW OUT LOVE."