Welcome Guest!
 gueve
Teens making money on the net without PORN  My CollegeFund
 Jan 18, 2002 21:20 PST
Did you hear about the 15 year old who made $70,000 bucks online.
Read my idea about any teenager can do it. I am #1 on the list at the
bottom, I am 15 years old and think this is a great idea to make some
money for college, a used car, insurance or just fun stuff.

I have to admit that I probably received a email just like this one over
50 times before I decided to look into it. One, I did not think that it
would work and then I got to thinking "what the heck" so I got my mom to
check it out and she could not find anything illegal about it as long as
I followed the rules. The story that got me was the 15 year old who
made 70,000 dollars+ by doing just this same thing.

All of us teenagers spend alot of time online so why not make a little
spending cash while we are doing it.

If you have not seen or heard about this program you are probably
wondering what I am talking about. Well the program is simple... You
order 5 informative reports about the internet from the 5 different
people listed below for $5.00 each. Surely you can come up with 25
bucks... I saved my allowance until I could get started. Anyway...you
mail a request (order) for each report to each of the 5 people and when
they receive your order they will in turn email you the report your
ordered. While your are waiting for your reports to arrive by email,
you copy this email, make a few changes by following the instructions
and begin sending out emails yourself to all your friends. When your
orders come in all you have to do is take the reports that you bought
and received by email and forward them to the individuals that have sent
in orders. That is it. It really is simple and believe me if I can do
it anybody can. It has been proven that no matter what your age or
education level you can do this.   Take me and that 15 year old who is
now worth 70,000 bucks.

Yes it will take just about 30 minutes to read and then re-read this
information. You will then need to get your letters mailed out but I
promise it is worth your time and small investment of $26.70 ($25.00
plus postage.) If you do not have the time right now, please print this
and read it while you are between classes, waiting on a ride or watching
TV.

FOLLOW THE SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW AND GET INVOLVED TODAY

INSTRUCTIONS:

STEP ONE - Print this email and fill in your name and email as indicated
in the ORDER SECTION. Cut along each line, place each order form along
with $5.00 in a separate envelope (MAKE SURE TO WRAP THE $5.00 IN A
PLAIN PIECE OF PAPER UNLESS YOU USE A SECURITY ENVELOPE). Then address
each letter to the corresponding address for each report as listed
below. It is a good idea to include your return address on the envelope
in the event of mail problems. WHY SEND CASH - not because it is illegal
or wrong. Because it takes to long for checks to clear the bank and turn
around time is of the essence.

STEP TWO - Mail Them. Congratulations ! - Good for you... you decided
to get involved.

STEP THREE - Check your email and be on the lookout for your reports.
This should take about a week depending on the US Postal Service. These
reports do contain valuable information so please take the time to read
them at your leisure. You will need to save these reports in a folder
in your email program because these are the same reports that you will
resell and send out to the 1000's of orders when they start to arrive in
your mail box. We also recommend that you save these reports to a
floppy in case your computer crashes.

STEP FOUR - While you are waiting for your reports to arrive you will
need to get your email ready to send out over the internet. Follow these
steps:
    A. Copy this email in it's entirety and paste it into a new email
message and make the following changes before you save it as a draft.
       1. Delete the 5th name on the list - this person has made it
through the cycle.

       2. Replace the 5th name with the 4th, the 4th with the 3rd, the
3rd with the 2nd and add your name and address to # 1. Please make sure
to copy every name exactly as it appears so that the program works as
intended.

        3. Start sending your email out to all of your friends and
online buddies. (Please read the section at the bottom regarding email,
SPAM and Internet advertising)

Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success: REMEMBER THE PROGRAM
WORKS BECAUSE OF REPLICATION - THE POWER IS IN THE NUMBERS)

If you do not receive at least 10 orders for Report #1 within 2 weeks,
continue sending e-mails until you do. After you have received 10
orders, 2
to 3 weeks after that you should receive 100 orders or more for REPORT #
2. If you did not, continue advertising or sending e-mails until you do.
Once you have received 100 or more orders for Report # 2, YOU CAN
RELAX, because the system is already working for you, and the cash will
continue to roll in ! THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER: Every time your
name is moved down on the list, you are placed in front of a Different
report. You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching which report
people are ordering from you. IF YOU WANT TO GENERATE MORE INCOME SEND
ANOTHER BATCH OF E-MAILS AND START THE WHOLE PROCESS AGAIN. There is NO
LIMIT to the income you can generate from this business !!!

ORDER SECTION (COMPLETE AND CUT ALONG LINE FOR MAILING)

PLEASE FIND ENCLOSED $5.00 FOR MY ORDER FOR REPORT # 1 - The Insider's
Guide To Advertising for Free On The Net

DELIVER TO:   NAME: _____________________

              EMAIL ADDRESS: ____________________

PLEASE FIND ENCLOSED $5.00 FOR MY ORDER FOR REPORT # 2 - The Insider's
Guide
To Sending Bulk Email On The Net

DELIVER TO:   NAME: __________________________

              EMAIL ADDRESS: ____________________

PLEASE FIND ENCLOSED $5.00 FOR MY ORDER FOR REPORT # 3 - Secret To
Multilevel Marketing On The Net

DELIVER TO:   NAME: _____________________

              EMAIL ADDRESS: ____________________

PLEASE FIND ENCLOSED $5.00 FOR MY ORDER FOR REPORT # 4 - How To Become A
Millionaire Using MLM & The Net

DELIVER TO:   NAME: __________________________

              EMAIL ADDRESS: ____________________

PLEASE FIND ENCLOSED $5.00 FOR MY ORDER FOR REPORT # 5 - How To Send Out
One Million Emails For Free

DELIVER TO:   NAME: ____________________________

              EMAIL ADDRESS: ____________________

SEND YOUR ORDERS TO THE FOLLOWING:

REPORT # 1: The Insider's Guide To Advertising for Free On The Net
Order Report #1 from :

DTS - College Fund
PO Box 398
Robinsonville, MS 38664

REPORT # 2: The Insider's Guide To Sending Bulk Email On The Net
Order Report # 2 from:

West Net
PO Box 759
Robinsonville, MS 38664

REPORT # 3: Secret To Multilevel Marketing On The Net
Order Report # 3 from :
M.L. Frayser
P.O. Box 61432
Fort Myers, FL 33906

------------------------------------------------------------------REPORT
# 4: How To Become A Millionaire Using MLM & The Net
Order Report # 4 from:
Stone Evans
600 N. Pearl, Suite G103
Dallas, TX 75201
USA

REPORT # 5: How To Send Out One Million Emails For Free
Order Report # 5 From:
Diana Cooper
1074 Crosswind Ct.
San Jose, CA 95120
USA

If your parents ask what you are up to have them research this.
According to the US Postal and Lottery Laws, Title 18, Section 1302
and1341, or Title 18, Section 3005 in the US code, also in the cod of
federal regulations, Volume 16, Sections 255 and 436, which states a
product or service must be exchanged for money received this is
completely legal compliance. You are offering a product for sale (THE
REPORTS) and getting paid for it (hence the $5.00) using the US Postal
Service, it is considered to be a legitimate business and does not break
any laws. If you treat this program as such it can and will be VERY
profitable in a short period of time. If you have any questions of the
legality of this program, contact the Office of Associate Director for
Marketing Practices, Federal Trade Commission, Bureau of Consumer
Protection, Washington, D.C.

Remember, this method has been tested, and if you alter it, it will NOT
work!!! People have tried to put their friends/relatives names on all
five thinking they could get all the money. But it does not work this
way. Believe me, some have tried to be greedy and then nothing happened.
So Do Not try to change anything other than what is instructed. Because
if you do, it will NOT work for you. Remember, honesty reaps the
reward!!!

ASSISTANCE WITH YOUR CAMPAIGN - To assist you with marketing your
opportunity on the internet, the 5 reports you purchase will provide you
with invaluable marketing information which includes how to send bulk
e-mails legally, where to find thousands of free classified ads and much
more. There are 2 primary methods to get YOUR CAMPAIGN going:

METHOD # 1: BY SENDING BULK E-MAIL LEGALLY

If there is a tricky part to this HERE IT IS. DO NOT "SPAM" - start by
send this email to people you know who will not take it as being spam.
REPORT # 2 will explain in detail on how to send bulk mail on the
Internet legally. So please read the report and do not get caught up in
the SPAM mess.

METHOD # 2: BY PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET

Advertising on the net is very, very inexpensive and there are hundreds
of FREE places to advertise. Placing a lot of free ads on the Internet
will easily get a larger response. They strongly suggest you start with
Method # 1 and add METHOD #2 as you go along. For every $5 you receive,
all you must do is e-mail them the Report they ordered. That`s it.
Always provide same day service on all orders.This will guarantee that
the e-mail they send out, with your name and address on it, will be
prompt because they can not advertise until they receive the report.

=============OTHER TESTIMONIALS===============

``My name is Mitchell. My wife, Jody and I live in Chicago. I am an
accountant with a major U.S. Corporation and I make pretty good money.
When I received this program I grumbled to Jody about receiving `junk
mail`. I made fun of the whole thing, spouting my knowledge of the
population and percentages involved. I ``knew" it wouldn't work. Jody
totally ignored my supposed intelligence and few days later she jumped
in with both feet. I made merciless fun of her, and was ready to lay the
old ``I told you so" on her when the thing didn't work.

Well, the laugh was on me! Within 3 weeks she had received 50 responses.
Within the next 45 days she had received total $ 147,200.00......... all
cash!

I was shocked. I have joined Jody in her ``hobby".

Mitchell Wolf M.D., Chicago, Illinois

``Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to make up my
mind to participate in this plan. But conservative as I am, I decided
that the initial investment was so little that there was just no way
that I wouldn`t get enough orders to at least get my money back. I was
surprised when I found my medium size post office box crammed with
orders. I made $319,210.00 in the first 12 weeks.

The nice thing about this deal is that it does not matter where people
live. There simply isn`t a better investment with a faster return and so
big``.   Dan Sondstrom, Alberta, Canada

``I had received this program before. I deleted it, but later I wondered
if I should have given it a try. Of course, I had no idea who to contact
to get another copy, so I had to wait until I was e-mailed again by
someone else.........11 months passed then it luckily came again...... I
did not delete this one! I made more than $490,000 on my first try and
all the money came within 22 weeks".

Susan De Suza, New York, N.Y.

``It really is a great opportunity to make relatively easy money with
little cost to you. I followed the simple instructions carefully and
within 10 days the money started to come in. My first month I made $20,
in the 2nd month I made $560.00 and by the end of third month my total
cash count was $362,840.00. Life is beautiful, Thanx to internet".

Fred Dellaca, Westport, New Zealand

This message is sent in compliance of the proposed bill SECTION 301,
paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618.